Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogging in the Morning: A Case Study

While I was off of school for Thanksgiving break and on the weekends I typically post in the mornings but during the week when I am busy with school I post at night and the differences in traffic are visible. In a prior post I discussed the importance of blogging in the morning because of the traffic benefits you will receive. Now I had noticed this previously but never realized how much of a difference it makes with stats. During the week of Thanksgiving when I blogged in the morning I had 400 unique visitors over the week period including 90+ on one day. This past week I have had slightly over 100 uniques while I posted in the afternoon with my highest one day total close to 40. This just reiterates how important it is to blog and ping in the morning rather than late at night.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: