Lifehack has 6 ways to improve your blog:
The tips are a really good test to run on your blog to see how well it is set up for your readers. I think all too often bloggers overlook number one on the list and although the blog seems personal enough readers just can't figure out how to get a hold of you.
- Display your contact information prominently.
- Make sure commenting is enabled and working.
- Write in a manner that is clear and easy to read for your audience
- Use tags to categorize your content.
- Link, Link, Link to other content
- Keep your content creative, entertaining, and vibrant.
Right now here at Blogging for Money I have all but number 4 handled. I have never got into the tag system here on Blogger and until they get a category system in place or I move to my site to its own domain I don't foresee this changing anytime soon. I have all of these handled a little better on some of my other blogs but this blog seems to be doing just fine.
Tags: lifehack, blogging for money, money, make money, blogging, tips, advice, news, blog, blogs, blogger, web log, web logs, tags, categories, improve