Tuesday, January 02, 2007

6 Ways to Improve Your Blog

Lifehack has 6 ways to improve your blog:

  1. Display your contact information prominently.
  2. Make sure commenting is enabled and working.
  3. Write in a manner that is clear and easy to read for your audience
  4. Use tags to categorize your content.
  5. Link, Link, Link to other content
  6. Keep your content creative, entertaining, and vibrant.
The tips are a really good test to run on your blog to see how well it is set up for your readers. I think all too often bloggers overlook number one on the list and although the blog seems personal enough readers just can't figure out how to get a hold of you.

Right now here at Blogging for Money I have all but number 4 handled. I have never got into the tag system here on Blogger and until they get a category system in place or I move to my site to its own domain I don't foresee this changing anytime soon. I have all of these handled a little better on some of my other blogs but this blog seems to be doing just fine.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: