As nearly every blogger has picked up on by now, AdBrite, a company who specializes in network ads as well as text links, is now venturing into video ads. The program allows webmasters and bloggers to monetize video and from what I have garnered is essentially an extension of the ads they had in place and is not a feature of their already established ad network.
This will really only appeal to those bloggers who already use video and need a way to monetize it but this development may lead some to experiment more in the media.
Here are the features from the AdBrite website:
- Fully customizable video player, easy-to-use, and 100% free
- Brand your videos with your own custom logo “watermark”
- “Split-screen” ads engage users without interrupting viewing experience
- Sharing features promote your site when your videos get “viral”
- Earn money from your videos, even when they’re embedded into other peoples’ Web sites
Tags: blog, blogs, blogger, blogging, web log, web log, blogging news, news, Adbrite, advertising, ideas, tips, features, video, podcasting, money, make money, content, beta, media, experiment, technology, free