Saturday, November 04, 2006

Designing and Implementing Graphics

Designing graphics kind of came naturally to me, and no I am not talking about Photoshop either. My technique uses Microsoft Word and Paint. Sure, they aren't the most advanced of programs but they are all the better quality I need for my blogs and I don't have to shell out hundreds of dollars to buy a program I will use sporadically at best.

I figured if I can make graphics that look good for personal use my not use them on my blogs as well. The first graphic I made was for my hockey blog but I soon hope to expand and make custom headers for each of my blogs so they look more unique and stand out among the crowd. Sometime soon I will write a few tutorials covering where to find images, how to make graphics, and some unrelated ones on tagging posts and implementing advertisements.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ads by <span onclick=

No comments: