Friday, November 10, 2006

Further Progress

Today I began to form the code for my new project. As I announced earlier, the project is on wordpress but it is not going to be in the format of a blog. I also went ahead and purchase www.pensinsider.com. For now I am just redirecting the address to the Pens Insider blog on blogspot because I am focusing all of my extra time outside of posting to working on the new project.

Tomorrow will be a key day in the new product. If it goes well the announcement date will remain as announced. If I run into any snags I am going to push it back until it is ready to go live. I am still getting some information back about the new site so until this is all in the site will be unable to begin opperation.

On a semi-related note, I have changed into the Management Information Systems/Software Engineering core of classes so creating and editing website information should continue to get easier.


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: