Sunday, November 19, 2006

More and More Ideas

I know that I "cyber-promised" to post some more tips today but I was busy doing a few other things that are a bit more time sensitive. Tomorrow I have some free time so I should have a chance to post something more topic specific. In fact I just thought of a perfect topic that will fit more than one project I am working on. Today was mainly spent scouring the internet and blogs looking for ideas to make my blog more attractive to readers. Some of tips were already known but I did come up with quite a few new ideas as well.

I am currently in the process of looking for a graphic designer because I am a bit overwhelmed with all of the ideas and quite frankly don't have time to get them all done in time for them to go live before summer (aka free time) arrives. The launch date of one of the sites should be in April sometime and the other site will launch in May/June depending in progress. Also, I am starting to help fellow entrepreneurs with their blogs and am doing some blog consulting. I will be the first to admit I don't know everything about blogging and web site design but I do know more than some and these are the people I am able to help right away.

I am taking on these projects quickly, probably quicker than I should but as long as I remain organized and manage my time the projects should turn out just as I have planned. This organization includes using Google Calender and Google To-Do-List on the Google homepage to stay on track. I am also going to purchase some organizational items for my workspace and some extra computer hardware to handle all the work I have to do. I am actually going to include some posts about organizing and managing your time as well since they are so integral to running a blog like a business.

If you are interested in Blog Consulting, I am currently available to help for a low hourly or project rate. To those who have questions for me about anything I have written or about blogging in general I would be more than happy to answer them via email.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: