Thursday, November 02, 2006

New advertisements

In the last day or so I have been looking for the best advertisers to use on my website. I found the best recommendations from Gayla at Mom Gadget who was able to point me in the right direction. Today I got signed up for what seems like the most promising of all the opportunites, ClickBooth. The site has a lot of different advertisers including some very big names. This afternoon I hope to edit my sideblog a little bit on all of my blogs and get the ads to where I think they can optimize the click through rate.

On a side note, by the end of this weekend I hope to have my newest blog up and it will probably be the most important. I have some BIG plans in store for the next few weeks and if all goes well you should start seeing some big changes begining this weekend.

Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: