Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Step In The Right Direction

Today was a productive day for more reason than one. First, I created a business plan, outline, and to do list for my blogs. The need for this was overwhelming since now I have even more motivation to get my plans done even quicker. The plan is by no means permanent or complete but it can serve as a nice guide for where I want to be in a few months.

I got one of my blogs to the point I want it to be at for a while. It actually has a finished look to it while not being too overpowering. I am also going to sign up for hosting and my first domain name tommorrow and hope to have the preliminary site up by this weekend. Eventually all of my blogs will shift to their own domains and I will use the blogspot blogs to generate some revenue through advertising programs like payperpost and blogitive.

A big announcement will be made this weekend so stay tuned for daily hints leading up to the announcement of my new domain and new project.

No comments: