Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tip: Keep a Notebook for Ideas

A great way to keep track ideas for new blogs and blog posts is to keep a notebook with you at all times. This can mean a tangible notebook and pen or a virtual "notebook" or word processor while on the computer. I often have ideas come to my mind throughout the day but fail to remember or capitalize on the entire idea because I simply can't remember what it was I was thinking about. A notebook enables you to write ideas down for blog posts in advance so when you get "bloggers block" all you have to do is whip out the notebook and look for an idea or combination of ideas to write about.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

stocktube said...

alternatively, keep a palm or smartphone of which you can note-down important keywords for blogging at later stage ... this is the fastest and lightest method ... not many people can afford a super-light notebook ... just my opinion ...

cheers ...